A Baroque Style Duplex Suite
The largest of all our suites, Hatley offers unique accommodation for guests who are looking for exclusivity and added privacy. Luxuriously appointed over two floors, this beautifully restored suite enjoys its own independent entrance, and a unique sense of residential comfort.
The ground floor includes a spacious 35 square metre lounge area with marble floor throughout and incorporating a full kitchen and dining area, with a vaulted ceiling left in natural stone. The original old stone staircase leads to the first floor, which enjoys an open plan bedroom and marble bathroom, consisting of a free-standing cast iron bath and full size shower. Adjoining the bathroom, is a large traditional Maltese Balcony, overlooking the quaint road below.
Featuring various tonalities of green with highlights of rich jewel tones, this unique suite has been decorated with luxurious fabrics, and furnished with original antiques throughout, including the large crystal chandelier which suspends from the centre of the room.
AMENITIES & SERVICES
- Full kitchen and dining area
- Separate lounge
- Marble bathroom with roll-top cast iron bath and separate shower
- Underfloor heating in bathroom area
- Tea and coffee making facilities including espresso machine
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- In-room safe
- Flatscreen TV with IPTV including movies on demand and live sports free of charge
- Luxury bathroom amenities, including bathrobes and slippers
- Hair dryer
- Iron and board on request
- Heated towel rails
- Individually controlled Air Conditioning and Central heating
- Daily house keeping service
Large traditional Maltese Balcony overlooking Old Bakery Street
Room Size: 65 sqm